Welcome to the BRICS Support CenterIn order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
If your dispatch center's radio or telephone systems are down or severely impaired:
Call us immediately at (513) 785-1299 and use the option to reach an on-call technician.
This support ticket system is for technical support of BRICS systems, including:
- BRICS 800MHz radios and systems
- BRICS VHF radios and systems
- BRICS PSAP 9-1-1 / Admin telephone systems
- BRICS Logging Systems (NICE Inform and HigherGround)
- Two-Tone Fire Alerting
- Weather Siren Alerting
- TriTech / VisionAIR Software (VisionCAD / RMS / JAIL)
- MDT / MDC / Mobile Software
- BCSO Avaya Telephones
- Alphanumeric Paging (including Active911 and IAmResponding)
- email@example.com or call Bonnie Short at 513-785-1025
Open A New Ticket
Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please login.
Check Ticket Status
We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.