The City of Hamilton Police will be conducting a weather siren test today between 10:00 and 11:00 am. See below for more information.
(News Release from Hamilton)
On Tuesday, December 8, 2009, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., the Hamilton Police Department will be conducting tests of the Tornado Siren systems.
Areas being tested include:
- Municipal Building, High Street
- Lincoln Elementary, North “E” and Gray
- Monroe Elementary, Carriage Hill Lane
- Hamilton High School, Eaton Avenue
- St. Ann’s School, Hooven and Clinton
- Fire Station 25, North Erie and Elm
- Fire Station 27, Shuler and Bender
- City Garage, 2210 S. Erie Blvd.
- McKinley School, Gersam and Westview
- Ohio Route 4 at Creekside Drive
- Ohio Route 4 at Butler Tech Campus
- Fairfield East Elementary, 6711 Morris Road
- 7800 Morris Road near Courts of Praise Church
- 2790 Tylersville Road near M and M Used Cars
- New Miami Water Plant at U.S. 27
- Darrtown Firehouse
- Collinsville Firehouse
- Somerville Firehouse
- Seven Mile Firehouse
- Old Millville Firehouse, 2860 Ross-Hanover Road
Any questions regarding this release can be directed to the Hamilton Police Department’s Public Affairs Section at 868-5811, extension 2007.
Issued by: The Hamilton Police Department
Sgt. Thomas E. Kilgour
Public Affairs Supervisor